Loading...

Friday, March 10, 2017

Facebook Posts People With Chronic Illness Want to Post but Don’t | The Mighty

Facebook Posts People With Chronic Illness Want to Post but Don’t | The Mighty<~Click the link
No one ever worries about me, because I always survive, but if I don't worry about others and show I care, I am cruel and do not care. I only live in my own little world, I am not capable to others talking to me about their problems. It's not like I don't have feelings, this shit hurts me deep inside! Even tho I would get embarassed, it was be nice to have anyone care or worry about me for change. But, yes, it's true, I will always survive on my own.My reality is if I was gone tomorrow, very few would notice. I know I am an annoyance to others because I ramble and such....so I am silent at times, when I really need, and want to be with someone and talk. In th end it is only me I have. Dayna